Monday, August 20, 2012

Human Design Gates 13 - 23 (I Ching Based Astrology)

Human Design Gates 13 - 23 (I Ching Based Astrology)

'Human

Human Design Gates 13 - 23 (I Ching Based Astrology) | Size 664.39 MB
Type Self Improvement

Ibiza is the unaffected home of Human Design. A calling where so many were attracted through the possibility of living a life that was different from the homogenized standards of the societies at what place their journey originated.

I was person of them when I arrived in c~tinuance the island 25 years ago looking as antidote to a way out of my struggle and to exceed my fears that life seemed to signify no other purpose than simply surviving, and in ill-will of enjoying the exotics of the reinvigorated age life style that being in in the same state place brought into my life, I remained cover for years to the deeper layers of that which this magical island had to bid .

No comments:

Post a Comment